SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Uncategorized (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cultureinside and Ning networks: Artist communities in translation

Artists have wanted to form self-generated groups on the web for some time. Until recently, art social networks were constrained by and and…

Started by Frank Shifreen

0 Apr 8, 2009

I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

I wrote a blog entry on my long running show called "Art Against War" , which was an exhibition of posters and multimedia about the War in…

7 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

Since this is art lab _ I will publish a short piece on research methods

I will write a short list of research methods. What is an experiment? especially relating to the arts. Different modalities and submodaliti…

1 Mar 30, 2009

BRYANNA GLOBAL WARRIOR

BRYANNA GLOBAL WARRIOR This is a children's book which will be a 25 book series, in which our hero Bryanna goes around the planet trying t…

Started by Frank (WOLF) Ball

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Theonesoul

Real Psychic healing.

With the fact of psychokinesis (manipulation of mind over matter)that has been proven by the team at the PEAR institute at Princeton univer…

Started by William Henderson

11 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by William Henderson

Fakes, fakes & fakes everywhere! What do you do to protect your work & rights from fraudsters?

Recently we have seen a prominent gallery in India selling fakes. If you click on the tabs Groups/news here you can read more about fake wo…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

0 Mar 12, 2009

There is Art... then there is ART.

After having to pretend (play the game) at university to get my visual art degree, I set about making what I think of as real art. Institut…

Started by William Henderson

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Frank Shifreen

Culture Inside/Culture Outside and recent work and influences

My impulse as a young artist was to create and mount exhibitions, since that is the area in art creation where the reality principle operat…

1 Feb 28, 2009

My art

I put a selection of my own works on my photos, not in any sequential order. I believe that art research can best be done by working artist…

1 Feb 22, 2009

Secrets of Buying Art

There is a secret I want to share with you about buying art and I will get it out of the way right now. The secret to buying art is, when p…

10 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Frank Shifreen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service