SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Liviu Iliescu's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"This image is the logo for the  Bioptical  Art (fine art for two eyes)     Look rela…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 28, 2016 to Possible development of the fine art compositions for the two eyes (bioptics), which may be sustained and through the selections Google.

2 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Bioptical art (art for two eyes) contains entirely techniques, styles, accumulated i…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 24, 2016 to Possible development of the fine art compositions for the two eyes (bioptics), which may be sustained and through the selections Google.

2 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"I believe that my experiments applying skills extension visual sense, the developmen…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 18, 2016 to Setting up a studio for digital developments in fine art

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"I believe that my experiments applying skills extension visual sense, the developmen…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 18, 2016 to Stimulated abstraction; ad-hoc educational atmosphere

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Survivor, neutron war Kafka Homer oil on canvas 64x45 cm  "

Liviu Iliescu replied Sep 29, 2016 to Some aspects concerning the composition of fine art, Sci- Art- Litt

3 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

""

Liviu Iliescu replied Sep 22, 2016 to Setting up a studio for digital developments in fine art

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"In fine art assessments need arises   Google consultation, who shows huge files auto…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Feb 13, 2016 to Bi-optical (Di-optical) Art; a continuum in fine art

6 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"To study the concept of sequential contrast in many disciplines, in relation to fine…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jan 4, 2016 to Anaglyph applied in fine art

2 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Post  keyword:  fine art sequential contrast images Is achieved:   Using bioptical…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jan 2, 2016 to Anaglyph applied in fine art

2 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"In case we do not have bi-optical device, in order to observe bi-optical effects, th…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 24, 2015 to Bi-optical (Di-optical) Art; a continuum in fine art

6 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service