SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Stephen Hanger's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I tell myself I should ignore these e-mails but like driving past a severe Auto Acci…"

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 3, 2011 to A request to my artist friends: Please try to reduce your Ecological Foot Prints

18 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"  Christ. This Woman is still trying to intimidate and Dominate Innocent Artist wit…"

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 1, 2011 to A request to my artist friends: Please try to reduce your Ecological Foot Prints

18 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"I was expecting this; Nooo, I did not say ,Great Artist only produce great Art, and…"

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 30, 2010 to Do you follow your heart or the market while creating art?

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

""

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 30, 2010 to Do you follow your heart or the market while creating art?

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

"This is what I said, how about just painting for fun.The point I was making is that…"

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

"Top Notch work. Original and Highly Marketable ,"

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

"The entire topic is somewhat immature This sound like the sort of discussion one hea…"

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

"The Great Writer Balzac said; good writing comes from writing and rewriting and rewr…"

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 19, 2010 to Do you follow your heart or the market while creating art?

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

"There are as many kinds of Artist as there are definitions of art. There is nothing…"

Stephen Hanger replied Jan 19, 2010 to Do you follow your heart or the market while creating art?

34 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service