SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,556)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting and useful. You are doing a great job, Mr. Iliescu."

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 14, 2016 to Selection of images and shapes using a laboratory complex for psychotherapy VISUAL ROOM PSYCHOTHERAPY patent no. (free) 00123477 (OSIM Romania ROU) Liviu Iliescu inventor.

4 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"I have a good collection of these crystals especially the violet ones- amethysts "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 25, 2012 to Theme about crystals.

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Very interesting analysis."

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 19, 2012 to Crystals and Abstract Compositions

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

"Mr. Dan has given the source of the discussion. If people gives source, I think it d…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 16, 2012 to A message from Mr. Zhenlian; Thank Catherine Hislop; Thank Lucia Mesquita

7 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"A member of Art Lab has again posted this discussion on his network . You can read i…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 15, 2012 to A message from Mr. Zhenlian; Thank Catherine Hislop; Thank Lucia Mesquita

7 Aug 16, 2012

"This is a really interesting discussion. I am sure the members of Bioptical art grou…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 13, 2012 to A message from Mr. Zhenlian; Thank Catherine Hislop; Thank Lucia Mesquita

7 Aug 16, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service