SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (4,913)

Discussions Replied To (1082) Replies Latest Activity

"76"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied 13 hours ago to Superstitions don't have any science behind them!

1 13 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 17 to Criteria for debates in science

1 May 17

"126"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 16 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 35

1 May 16

"207"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 4 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 34

1 May 4

"222  Science is, as Feynman said, the best way we humans have invented to prevent fo…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 26 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 33

1 Apr 26

"146"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 17 to The other side of Vitamins and other micro-nutrients

1 Apr 17

"207 "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 11 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 32

1 Apr 11

"166 removing barriers in the way of science (best website to get free journals , its…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 5 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 31

1 Apr 5

"261"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 2 to How scientific illiteracy can harm you...

1 Apr 2

"387 The problem of starvation is easy to solve: give people food. The reason why tha…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 13 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 30

1 Mar 13

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service