SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,045)

Discussions Replied To (1143) Replies Latest Activity

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied 4 hours ago to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 75

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Dec 1 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 74

1 Dec 1

"119"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 25 to Some Qs. people asked me and my replies to them - Part 73

1 Nov 25

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 24 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 72

1 Nov 24

"119"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 18 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 71

1 Nov 18

"72"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 18 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 70

1 Nov 18

"121"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 14 to What is 'luck' according to science

1 Nov 14

"108 https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/is-addiction-a-di... * Sclerod…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 9 to How to wean from PPIs and tackle acid rebound

1 Nov 9

"135 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Grossmann -- Twitches are medically referre…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 8 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part69

1 Nov 8

"101"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 1 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 68

1 Nov 1

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service