SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,016)

Discussions Replied To (1130) Replies Latest Activity

"101"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Thursday to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 65

1 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Your question has been answered here: http://kkartlab.in/group/some-science/forum/to…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 10 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 63

3 Oct 10

"58"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 7 to Some questions people asked me on science and my replies to them - 64

1 Oct 7

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 2 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 63

3 Oct 10

"135"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 28 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 62

1 Sep 28

"171"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 21 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 61

1 Sep 21

"I tried to  comment on the news paper articles that promoted pseudo-science here. My…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 19 to How pseudo-science is born

3 Sep 19

"166"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 15 to How pseudo-science is born

3 Sep 19

"173"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 15 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 60

1 Sep 15

"119"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 9 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 59

1 Sep 9

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service