SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,074)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"45"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Saturday to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 85

1 on Saturday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"101"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 6 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 84

1 Feb 6

"31"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 3 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 83

1 Feb 3

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 2 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 82

1 Feb 2

"101 Argument from ignorance"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 27 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 81

1 Jan 27

"74"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 11 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 80

1 Jan 11

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 11 to Why Scientists cannot see beyond science?

1 Jan 11

"74"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 10 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 79

1 Jan 10

"56"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 4 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 78

1 Jan 4

"175"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Dec 27, 2017 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 77

1 Dec 27, 2017

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

© 2018   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service