SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (4,928)

Discussions Replied To (1088) Replies Latest Activity

"45"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied 6 hours ago to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 40

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied yesterday to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 39

1 yesterday

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Friday to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 38

1 on Friday

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 20 to Some questions people asked on science and my replies to them - 37

1 Jun 20

"171"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 6 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 36

1 Jun 6

"72"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 2 to Stability of some Vitamins and other nutrients in different cooking and environmental conditions

1 Jun 2

"157"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 24 to Superstitions don't have any science behind them!

1 May 24

"144"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 17 to Criteria for debates in science

1 May 17

"216"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 16 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 35

1 May 16

"234"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 4 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 34

1 May 4

RSS

© 2017   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service