SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,131)

Discussions Replied To (1180) Replies Latest Activity

"27"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Wednesday to Qs on science and my replies to them - Part 106

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"117"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 6 to Qs on science and my replies to them - Part 105

1 Jun 6

"119 "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 31 to Qs on science and my replies to them - Part 104

1 May 31

"135"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 30 to Qs on science and my replies to them - Part 103

1 May 30

"119"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 23 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 102

1 May 23

"72"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 23 to Nipah Virus

1 May 23

"126"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 14 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 101

1 May 14

"Thank you so much, Anandji.  It is dedicated followers like you that make me work ha…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 10 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 100

3 May 10

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 10 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 100

3 May 10

"128"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 4 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 99

1 May 4

RSS

© 2018   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service