SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,513)

Discussions Replied To (2262) Replies Latest Activity

"Our solar system is exceptional because of one thing, Saturn. In the vast majority o…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to The importance of Earth's magnetic field

3 Mar 21
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Hellish Venus Might Have Been Habitable for Billions of Years A team of astronomers…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to How exo-planets are detected

4 Jun 20, 2023

"((((("

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to Desensitization and transplant success story

5 Aug 9, 2016

"&&"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to Light that doesn't follow rules of angular momentum

2 Aug 9, 2016

"-- https://qz.com/1043997/usain-bolt-is-the-fastest-human-in-the-world... The scie…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to Sport Science - your best bet to beat competition when used in a correct and legal way

12 Aug 20, 2022

"## https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-gut-bacteria-tell-their-hosts-what…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to The importance of Microbiomes

8 Jun 18, 2020

"872 -- "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 9, 2016 to Some questions people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part VI

1 Aug 9, 2016

"679 Two thought experiments.The first is the famous double-slit experiment. A partic…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 4, 2016 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part V

1 Aug 4, 2016

"Ketone drink gives competitive cyclists a boost by altering their metabolism A drink…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 30, 2016 to Sport Science - your best bet to beat competition when used in a correct and legal way

12 Aug 20, 2022

"848"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 29, 2016 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part IV

1 Jul 29, 2016

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service