SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,824)

Discussions Replied To (1503) Replies Latest Activity

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 2 to Important research news in medical sciences

1 Oct 2
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"27"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 26 to These questions are not that beyond science to answer them

1 Sep 26

"31"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 21 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 211

1 Sep 21

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 19 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 210

1 Sep 19

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 17 to Reason for dissociative experiences

1 Sep 17

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 15 to Physicists discover new magnetoelectric effect

1 Sep 15

"31 Q: What is stronger, science or nature? Q: What is more important, science or nat…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 13 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 209

1 Sep 13

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 12 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 208

1 Sep 12

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 11 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 207

1 Sep 11

"27"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 8 to Viruses play critical role in evolution and survival of the species

1 Sep 8

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

© 2020   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service