SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Prashant Maroli's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Ma'am You deserved this long time ago."

Prashant Maroli replied Mar 2, 2021 to Science communication: Indian National Awards 2020

4 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"'without conducting experiments themselves , if researchers publish papers that is p…"

Prashant Maroli replied Mar 11, 2020 to Qs people asked about science and my replies to them -Part 170

5 Mar 12, 2020

"Ricky Gervais has put it so beautifully -  “Science is constantly proved all the tim…"

Prashant Maroli replied Sep 11, 2018 to Qs on science and my replies to them - part 111

3 Sep 12, 2018

"You are absolutely awesome. The answers for every question is so clear and so precis…"

Prashant Maroli replied Dec 12, 2017 to Some Qs. people asked me and my replies to them - Part 73

3 Dec 13, 2017

"Dear Dr. Krishna Kumari Ma'am, I have been recently pounded by few friends on concep…"

Prashant Maroli replied Oct 9, 2017 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 63

3 Oct 10, 2017

"This is one of the most comprehensive proof against pseudo-science. People nowadays…"

Prashant Maroli replied Sep 18, 2017 to How pseudo-science is born

3 Sep 19, 2017

"This is absolutely amazing series. If everyone could pursue or at least appreciate s…"

Prashant Maroli replied Jun 28, 2017 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 40

3 Jun 29, 2017

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service