SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Minnie: I am not a writer or a scientist. They possibly need to discuss matters…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jun 24, 2014 to Globalisation affects creativity!

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"the thing is we are not all scientist, sometimes we get lost!, Internet`s got so muc…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jun 24, 2014 to Globalisation affects creativity!

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Hi!, Dr. Krishna & Minnie!,nice to share something with you again!.I still belie…"

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"find absolutely great!!!, possibly are still working on it, very interesting!. Thank…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jul 24, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Mr Gopi Kanta Gosh, I consider artist could help scientist, incase artists get very…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jul 24, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Well!, welcome to the show!,Mr Gopi Kanta Gosh!. An artist should not be consider ju…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jul 22, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"I personally believe that incase I met a scientist, who explains and developes his t…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied Jul 22, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"I guess some followers of this page know very little of something. Let`s say , they…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied May 17, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

"Dr. Krishna: you`ve always been very cool and considerated. Just incase you find som…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied May 17, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

"Dear Krishna: after Prof. Anand words, did you feel any lack of respect?. Please, ex…"

Marcelino Ferreiro Paz replied May 16, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service