SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,599)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply, Frank. I just refused to vote I didn't quit. Yes, the people w…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 24, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Plants are carbon sinks. But just 2 degrees raise in global temperature can make the…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 21, 2009 to Could you make Grape Juice from Lemons?

2 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Frank (WOLF) Ball

"The process is still going on & many people protested. Let us see what they will…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 18, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009

"Thanks for your reply, Solodad Maria. Yes, you are right. It is Saatchi's world. Ver…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 17, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009

"Thank you very much for your support. "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 16, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009

"Thanks for your reply & support. Saatchi gallery should have consulted all the a…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 16, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009

"Sounds like a very beautiful place. Feel like visiting it. Yes, I agree with you. pe…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 14, 2009 to America the Beautiful ~ IF WE CAN KEEP IT THAT WAY !!

1 Apr 14, 2009

"You can see them along with descriptions on my website. "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 1, 2009 to I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

7 Apr 1, 2009

"These are paintings. " Peace" & "War is ancient" "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 31, 2009 to I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

7 Apr 1, 2009

"When was this show organised?"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 30, 2009 to I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

7 Apr 1, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service