SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,554)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Phillip H George via DrKrishna KumariChalla 19 hours ago · India has a beautiful sta…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 7, 2013 to Art Critics, answer me, please, can you do justice to my work?

5 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Anand G.V.

"72 Competitors are not enemies. They are people who keep reminding you of your own s…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 6, 2013 to Art Critics, answer me, please, can you do justice to my work?

5 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Anand G.V.

"http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/04/duck_penis_controve…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 6, 2013 to The yard sticks for criticizing art and science are different!

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 9, 2011 to What is real art?

5 Feb 9, 2011

"Only dead fish go with the flow.  Live and kicking ones can swim against the flow an…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 2, 2011 to What is real art?

5 Feb 9, 2011

""You must not let your life run in the ordinary way; do something that nobody else h…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 17, 2011 to What is real art?

5 Feb 9, 2011

"http://www.aristos.org/index.htm This website describes well what real art is"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jan 15, 2011 to What is real art?

5 Feb 9, 2011

"Thanks for the reply, Surabhi. " Carbon Copy Stuff " is producing several paintings…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 2, 2009 to Are we running out of themes?

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Theonesoul

"Thanks, Pierre, for the reply. Frankly speaking, I don't expect a favourable reply f…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 1, 2009 to Art Critics, answer me, please, can you do justice to my work?

5 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Anand G.V.

"Yes, we call it constructive & positive-personal. There can be destructive , per…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Feb 27, 2009 to Criticising can also be a positive response

1 Feb 27, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service