SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (6,070)

Discussions Replied To (1617) Replies Latest Activity

"11"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Friday to Must a community use its shared values to make decisions about scientific issues? NO!

1 on Friday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 28 to Astronomers showed how planets form in binary systems

1 Jul 28

" 11"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 24 to The science of underwater swimming: how staying submerged gives Olympians the winning edge

1 Jul 24

""

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 15 to Debate between scientists and people who practice pseudo-science - Part 2

3 Jul 15

"Part 2 Wade’s narrative was embraced by the New York Times, Washington Post and Wall…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 10 to Qs people asked about science and my replies to them -Part 238

3 Jul 10

"Scientists demolish “Wuhan lab” conspiracy theory of coronavirus origins  21 of the…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 10 to Qs people asked about science and my replies to them -Part 238

3 Jul 10

"9"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 7 to Nanomaterials shape and form influences their ability to cross the blood brain barrier

1 Jul 7

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 7 to On what basis do scientists and doctors predict the Corona third wave?

1 Jul 7

"9"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 4 to Faulty injection technique might be behind rare clot disorder reported post Covid vaccination

1 Jul 4

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 1 to Qs people asked about science and my replies to them -Part 240

1 Jul 1

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service