SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,296)

Discussions Replied To (1238) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1GtMTcV79o   301"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 9 to Can Yagna or havan bring rains and purify the air or is it pseudo-science?

1 Jun 9
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"72"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 30 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 141

1 May 30

"13"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 29 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them -Part 140 - Infertility

1 May 29

"65 "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 28 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 139 - Scientific Evidence

2 May 28

""

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 28 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 139 - Scientific Evidence

2 May 28

"74"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 26 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 138

1 May 26

"137"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 15 to Get this right: Brains are not differentiated into pink and blue ones

1 May 15

"171"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 12 to This pseudo-scientific theory too is owned by a thrash can!

1 May 12

"83"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied May 7 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 137

1 May 7

"Convergent evolution before your eyes! Ah! Another evolution episode before your own…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Apr 19 to Ah! Another evolution episode before your own eyes!

4 Apr 19

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service