SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,375)

Discussions Replied To (1266) Replies Latest Activity

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied 6 hours ago to Different people hear sounds differently!

2 6 hours ago
Reply by Sharath

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 15 to Burning Q: Why are more and more young people who claim they are modern becoming more superstitious?

1 Oct 15
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"13"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 15 to Why are alternative medicines pseudo-science?

1 Oct 15

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 15 to The science of lines on the palm

1 Oct 15

"153 I recently coined a new word: Naziequity ( yes, similar to the word feminazi). P…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 8 to Effects of pregnant women smoking and drinking on their fetuses

1 Oct 8

"108"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 5 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 154

1 Oct 5

"36"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 3 to Dealing with negativity with regard to science - 2

1 Oct 3

"22"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 28 to Dealing with negativity with regard to science - 1

2 Sep 28
Reply by Sharath

"72 After reading my answers to the Qs people pose,  a person ( Shobhit Kediyal ) sen…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 20 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 153

1 Sep 20

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 18 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 152

1 Sep 18

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service