SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,412)

Discussions Replied To (1281) Replies Latest Activity

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Saturday to How can a human mind identify beauty - scientifically explained

1 on Saturday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Dec 2 to Why Motivated perception influences your understanding of science its acceptance or rejection

1 Dec 2

"101"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 27 to Bio-internet

1 Nov 27

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 25 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 162

1 Nov 25

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 25 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 161

1 Nov 25

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 25 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 160 - DNA tests

1 Nov 25

"135 scientific reasons for right and left handedness"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 13 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 159

1 Nov 13

"Q:Can the universe be understood to the most spiritually rather than by science? Doe…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 12 to Some Qs. people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 28

2 Nov 12

"33"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 9 to Qs people asked me on research and my replies to them -part 163

1 Nov 9

"119"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 4 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 158

1 Nov 4

RSS

© 2019   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service