SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,201)

Discussions Replied To (1203) Replies Latest Activity

"67"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Tuesday to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 125

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"72"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Dec 4 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 124

1 Dec 4

"112"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 26 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 123

1 Nov 26

"121"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 15 to Some Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 122

1 Nov 15

"135"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 5 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 121

1 Nov 5

"121"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 22 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 120

1 Oct 22

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 18 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 119

1 Oct 18

"63"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 15 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 118

1 Oct 15

"123"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 11 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 117

2 Nov 6
Reply by Naveen Patnaik

"Thank you so much!"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 2 to Qs on science and my replies to them - Part 116

3 Oct 2

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

© 2018   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service