SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,345)

Discussions Replied To (1253) Replies Latest Activity

"13"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied on Wednesday to Some Qs on pseudo-science and my replies to them

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 10 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 150

1 Aug 10

"36"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 3 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 149

1 Aug 3

"56"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 2 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 148 - Haunting Technology!

1 Aug 2

"36"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 27 to How scientists are facing harassment

1 Jul 27

"76"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 20 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 147

1 Jul 20

"18"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 19 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 146

1 Jul 19

"54"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 17 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 145

1 Jul 17

"76"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 10 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - 144

1 Jul 10

"83 Qs peopel asked me on science and my replies to them - Part 144"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 3 to SCIENCE DOESN'T APPROVE MEDICAL ASTROLOGY

1 Jul 3

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service