SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (5,808)

Discussions Replied To (1496) Replies Latest Activity

"Haunted house researchers investigate the mystery of playing with fear what makes …"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied 17 hours ago to Science and the paranormal

7 17 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"How do coronavirus researchers avoid catching COVID-19? Around the world, virologist…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 20 to What are Biosafety Labs?

2 Oct 20

"9"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 19 to How Some Microorganisms Bend the Rules of Evolution

1 Oct 19

"11 Q: Where can we say " science doesn't work in this universe? Krishna: Nowhere in…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 19 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 213

1 Oct 19

"Q: Where can we say "Science doesn't work here"? Alright some people ha…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 18 to Can science explain or deal with emotions and morals?

3 Oct 18

"How is hormone production regulated? Hormone production and release are primarily c…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 18 to Can science explain or deal with emotions and morals?

3 Oct 18

"9"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 15 to Room temperature superconducting material synthesized by researchers

1 Oct 15

"126"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 14 to Are Indians more immune to communicable diseases?

1 Oct 14

"13"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 11 to Qs people asked me on science and my replies to them - part 212

1 Oct 11

"13"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 10 to Found : upper limit for the speed of sound

1 Oct 10

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

© 2020   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service