SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

All Discussions Tagged 'DrKrishnaKumariChalla' (34)

← Back to Science Simplified!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In defence of Mangalyaan: Why even developing countries like India need space research programmes

When ISRO ( Indian Space Research Organization) launched its Mars orbiter mission, this week, it caught the imagination of the whole world.…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

29 Mar 26
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

Science and the paranormal

Recently one person asked me why sci-art doesn't deal with the paranormal. I don't know about others but I have done a few works based on t…

9 Nov 1, 2023

Standing Up For Science : Showing Reasons Why Science Should Be Trusted

Science and Trust series - Part 2 "Science is heroic. It fuels the economy, i…

10 Sep 13, 2023

Being a woman is no obstacle in science if you are determined and have the will to succeed

I came across this quote when I was in school. Since then I wanted to be like an eagle - reaching the heights no adversity can touch. It m…

150 Sep 20, 2021

The myth of rituals working

Several times I read in the news papers here how sports persons perform rituals before entering the arenas where they  face their opponents…

4 Aug 29, 2021

Science and Spirituality

Science and spirituality: Some people say science is against spirituality and scientists can’t understand the “inner worlds” of human being…

59 Aug 9, 2021

Science Communication

PART -1 - Introduction Science is not finished until it’s communicated.  If you can't explain it simply…

106 Aug 26, 2020

Be alert - Pseudo-Science and Anti-Science are on the Prowl!

Some people, especially in this part of the world, are so obsessed with science that they use it for everything they do including pushing t…

15 Jun 23, 2020

Why it is difficult for scientists to have high EQs

A student asked me this Q recently:  Do scientists have low EQs? Krishna: Emotional Quotients? But do you know according to some psycholog…

2 Jan 19, 2017

How to make scientific research in India a success story

Recently I have seen news paper reports criticizing scientists in India. These reports say while public money is being spent in large amoun…

4 Feb 10, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service