Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Professional courses and profession in science and technology related art

Somebody recently asked me this question: I am very interested to know more on mutli-disciplines of art, science and technology. How does one find an ideal profession to practice all three of these disciplines, may I ask?

My reply:

You can do an academic course to create technology assisted art. An ideal profession to practice sci-art is to become an independent sci-artist! At present there are a few  academic courses to train people in this field - please see another blog of mine related to this topic There is a Ph.D. course just announced by a university in the US. But there are some organizations who give training in the basics of science-art. We have learnt things on our own and become independent sci-artists if you can call that a profession!

On the other hand you can get training and become a science-illustrator which is close to becoming a sci-artist!

Views: 19


You need to be a member of SCI-ART LAB to add comments!




© 2019   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service