SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Forum Discussions (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Psychic healing.

With the fact of psychokinesis (manipulation of mind over matter)that has been proven by the team at the PEAR institute at Princeton univer…

Started by William Henderson in Uncategorized

11 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by William Henderson

Fakes, fakes & fakes everywhere! What do you do to protect your work & rights from fraudsters?

Recently we have seen a prominent gallery in India selling fakes. If you click on the tabs Groups/news here you can read more about fake wo…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa in Uncategorized

0 Mar 12, 2009

There is Art... then there is ART.

After having to pretend (play the game) at university to get my visual art degree, I set about making what I think of as real art. Institut…

Started by William Henderson in Uncategorized

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Frank Shifreen

Culture Inside/Culture Outside and recent work and influences

My impulse as a young artist was to create and mount exhibitions, since that is the area in art creation where the reality principle operat…

Started by Frank Shifreen in Uncategorized

1 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

My art

I put a selection of my own works on my photos, not in any sequential order. I believe that art research can best be done by working artist…

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

Secrets of Buying Art

There is a secret I want to share with you about buying art and I will get it out of the way right now. The secret to buying art is, when p…

10 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Frank Shifreen

How research helps us

People are asking me why I want to do research in the field of art. And here is my answer: Research helps us understand the art world in a…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa in Uncategorized

0 Feb 18, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service