SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,599)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, thanks a lot, Frank. We welcome your enlightening discussions."

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 30, 2009 to Since this is art lab _ I will publish a short piece on research methods

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Thanks, Pierre for the reply. Yes, you are right. I am really surprised. Every artis…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 22, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thanks for the reply. If you are standing in a group consisting of thousands of peop…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 22, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thanks for giving us more ideas, Frank. It really helps us. I think all artists part…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 18, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thank you, thank you & thank you one soul. Your answer brought tears of joy in m…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 15, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thank you, thank you & thank you one soul. Your answer brought tears of joy in m…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 14, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thanks for your reply, Mr. Singh. Yes, when I quote this do you know what other arti…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 13, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thanks, Masoud, for participating in this debate. You have already made a beginning.…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 13, 2009 to What do you do to stand out as an artist?

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Thanks, Frank, for your reply. Maybe oneday I will ask you to curate my show too. Gl…"

17 Jul 15, 2009

"Do you want to try this here, William? Krishna "

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 12, 2009 to Real Psychic healing.

11 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by William Henderson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service