SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,570)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much to all the members who added their interesting replies. Some membe…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 4, 2012 to My Research Paper on Science-Art Interactions in Asia

16 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Steven Faivus

"I would be glad if the artists too gave similar tips to scientists. It would create…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 26, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Scientists are : Goal oriented Go Getters Focused Driven Competitive Achievers Tips…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 25, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"I recently read an article written by an Indian  Ph.D. student doing his research at…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 25, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Collaborations do not succeed in many situations. A critical condition for their suc…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 24, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Here is an example of how an artist accidentally helped science: http://kkartlab.in/…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 24, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Here is an example of how an artist accidentally helped science:    http://kkartlab.…"

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Thank you Prof. Anand and Ms. Vijetha for your opinions. Vijetha, you are the type o…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 23, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Thank you, my dear friends,  for your valuable inputs.  I want more opinions from ar…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 23, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Thank you prof. Anand for your reply. I am surprised you gave a thumbs down to these…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jul 20, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service