SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,580)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"Jadwiga B. Podowska • Because science is magic. The Magic of Reality: How We Know Wh…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 30, 2012 to Artists, are you really inspired by science to create art from it?

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by mark.e.gould

"Dear +Krishna Kumari Challa you are an inspirin and a positive motivator by your ric…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 30, 2012 to Artists, are you really inspired by science to create art from it?

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by mark.e.gould

"Debra LePage • For me, the melding of my medical background and art practice came to…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 29, 2012 to Artists, are you really inspired by science to create art from it?

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by mark.e.gould

"Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH on Sunday Science is truth...has to be base"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 29, 2012 to Artists, are you really inspired by science to create art from it?

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by mark.e.gould

"http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=1636727&type=me... I have posted…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 28, 2012 to Artists, are you really inspired by science to create art from it?

16 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by mark.e.gould

"To save left over paint effectively you can use these products: http://www.paintsave…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 28, 2012 to A request to my artist friends: Please try to reduce your Ecological Foot Prints

18 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"A reply sent to me by Mr. Iliescu: RE: My major interest lies in the transmit accum…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 26, 2012 to Bioptical Art

16 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Thank you, Ms. Childs. It took me this long to watch the video and go through the st…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 18, 2012 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

"Can you make your brain work more? Yes (says a neuro-scientist on scientific America…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Mar 6, 2012 to Scientific Explanation of Creativity

6 Mar 6, 2012

"Thank you so much to all the people who read this poem, liked it and gave replies."

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 10, 2011 to AN ODE TO UNKNOWN ARTISTS

5 Nov 10, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service