SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa's Discussions (7,586)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

"And here is what a judge says: Juried Art Shows What a juried art show is like from…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 4, 2011 to Don't allow your art works to be judged by others!

6 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"I found this article on another site and as it is related to this subject I am posti…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Nov 4, 2011 to Don't allow your art works to be judged by others!

6 Nov 4, 2011

"You are viewing things at local level and I am talking about international level com…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Oct 26, 2011 to Don't allow your art works to be judged by others!

6 Nov 4, 2011

"Now look at this picture. Some artists refuse to accept this fact : Argentinean arti…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 11, 2011 to A request to my artist friends: Please try to reduce your Ecological Foot Prints

18 Mar 28, 2012

"Very interesting replies. Want to read more. Keep them coming!"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 7, 2011 to Are you interested in creating science-art?

15 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Arthur

"Thanks for the reply, David. Glad to hear that you are already into science-art. Ple…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Sep 6, 2011 to Are you interested in creating science-art?

15 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Arthur

"Thank you for posting this on Art Lab and the beautiful message you try to convey. W…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 19, 2011 to What is art?

1 Aug 19, 2011

"I used to feel both Physics and Chemistry  tough while I was in college. But now I a…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 11, 2011 to Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein ( His take: He thought like an artist)

7 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by C. Hall

"I disagree with you when you say to understand Nature you need a different out look…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Aug 1, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

"Here is a good example of how the best art works are judged in competitions and for…"

Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa replied Jun 3, 2011 to Do on line art competitions really highlight the best art works?

11 Jun 3, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service