Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication
Several people ask me how I get all those ideas to paint. I tell them I get them in my Science Lab.
Science Culture represents these things:
(1) Creating New Paths where none exists.
(2) Throwing light in darkness.
(3) Going to places where no man had ever gone before.
(4) Boldness where fear has no room.
(6) Rational thinking
(7) Seeking truth
(8) Questioning everything
(9) Believing only in absolute truth.
(10) Seeking new knowledge
(11) Helping mankind and all living beings with the knowledge acquired.
(12) Following only what rational thinking tells to do.
(13) Discarding all superstition and things that don't make sense.
(14) Always moving forward.
(15) Surpassing all hurdles.
(17) Ability to withstand criticism, attack, all sorts of storms.
(19) Hard work
(20) Setting goals and always trying to reach them.
(21) Ability to negotiate ups and downs.
(23) Universal outlook
(24) No discrimination whatsoever between different people
(25) Burning midnight oil
(26) Unquenchable Thirst for knowledge
(27) Curiosity to learn about all things around
(28) Open to corrections
(29) Keen observation of the world around us
All my works represents these things!
Many of my ideas are from reading philosophy or natural science. I particularly love cosmology and theories of universal structure, like