SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Uncategorized (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USEFUL AND USELESS WEBSITES

Here is a list of websites on which those interested could try to use for purposes of gaining some mileage. www.webring.com www.artslant.co

Started by Prince Freakasso

4 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

GOOD GESSO

I have seen two  or three varieties of gesso at Himalaya Bookworld at Punjagutta.Lot's of artists use the good old PEBEO that you get here,…

18 Mar 6, 2010

GALL GALLERIES

Succeeding in the art world is not easy,with many crooks around keeping the cream of good talent out of focus. It takes persistence,lot's o…

1 Mar 5, 2010

Meaning of Art.

Something happend technicaly an it's impossible to add a reply to the previous discussion. Any way, I would sugest to read my article "Mean…

Started by Netta Yudkevich

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

When painting is a painting?

Not everything painted is a painting. Sometimes I use to work with interior designers, which commission from me some work. Lately the desig…

Started by Netta Yudkevich

7 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by gus lynott

What does creativity really mean?

I thought all these days Creativity means " Producing Something New ". But when I see the works of the artists on the internet & the ar…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

3 Jan 22, 2010

Isn't it necessary for people to understand a work of art to appreciate it?

When I told an artist friend of mine that I try to create my works very simple because complex works of art and complex science confuse peo…

8 Jan 1, 2010

The Mechanics of Mind and Art

Hi Happy New year and Christamas It is indeed a pleasure to note that now Brain Decoding Through fMRI scanners is aREALITY . These scanni…

Started by Shailendra Tiwari

1 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Prince Freakasso

Isn't conveying messages through art one of the purposes for creating it?

When some artists here in India saw my work they said, " Although your works look simple, they convey very strong messages". Several of my…

0 Dec 23, 2009

Tell us about your inspirational journey as an artist

Every artist struggles in the beginning. Till he becomes a successful person in his field, he has to face several difficulties in his caree…

9 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Prince Freakasso

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service