SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Liviu Iliescu's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

" From  Wikipedia Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio , named after his home town of Ca…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 14, 2013 to Mr. Orlando Serpietri I ask you permit me to address you in the discussions

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"I adds keyword:   aesthetics visual sense fine art   psychology visual sense fine ar…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 10, 2013 to New skills in visual sense.

1 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"The techniques that I propose in the descriptions about dioptical-bioptical art are…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jul 7, 2013 to Compositions of fine art in which it would be possible observe the sensation as being dominant relative to perception

1 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Relative to ……………………. The latter are caused by resultant processing in the brain's n…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jun 8, 2013 to Elementary stereoscopic effect

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Dear Jack Nathanson I am interested to get your support in stereoscopy techniques f…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jan 2, 2013 to 3D photography

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"  Addition   Figure 2.4 shows a photo of a mosaic floor from Antioch,  second centu…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Dec 2, 2012 to Played back most images that resulted from my research

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Thanks Ms. Dr. Krishna for the images of violet crystals,  considering it as a symbo…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Nov 29, 2012 to Theme about crystals.

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Thanks for information"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 15, 2012 to A message from Mr. Zhenlian; Thank Catherine Hislop; Thank Lucia Mesquita

7 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Dear Catherine Please write to me more especially relative to my explanation unclear…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 15, 2012 to A message from Mr. Zhenlian; Thank Catherine Hislop; Thank Lucia Mesquita

7 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Dear Vijetha Krishna   Thank you for your interested in Bioptical Art Observation wi…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jul 14, 2012 to Additions to the instructions for obtaining, bioptical compositions

2 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service