SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Anand G.V.'s Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is this person who is still living in the last century? Krishna, you are doing a…"

Anand G.V. replied Dec 6, 2012 to Science can tell what constitutes the beauty of a rose!

28 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"What Timur says is true. Art will certainly take the science route to evolve and flo…"

Anand G.V. replied Sep 16, 2012 to Interview with artist Timur Si-Qin - Biological Science, Psychology and Art Theory

5 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Shailendra Tiwari

"Another feather in your cap, Krishna. Like the artists who gave replies before me, y…"

Anand G.V. replied Aug 2, 2012 to My Research Paper on Science-Art Interactions in Asia

16 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Steven Faivus

"Krishna,  my opinions merge with those of yours. Liked the way you put things for th…"

Anand G.V. replied Jul 25, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"I don't mind working with artists like Vijetha. Like Krishna said she has the right…"

Anand G.V. replied Jul 24, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Ego has nothing to do with the opinions of the scientists. We have time sense becaus…"

Anand G.V. replied Jul 23, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Krishna, I did read your optimistic and very positive articles about these collabora…"

Anand G.V. replied Jul 21, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Good question, Krishna. I am a professor of Physics. Some time back a meeting was or…"

Anand G.V. replied Jul 20, 2012 to Are scientist-artist collaborations helping you in any way?

30 Jul 26, 2012

"Ah, well done Krishna! You have again brought before us the vast differences between…"

Anand G.V. replied Feb 25, 2012 to Pray, tell me why is creating art so complicated?

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Anand G.V.

"You are too good to be real, Mate! Be warned: Devils don't understand the language o…"

Anand G.V. replied May 18, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service