SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Frank Shifreen's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"You my dear Dr. Challa are a special case. Who can do what you do? I think you are a…"

Frank Shifreen replied Aug 11, 2011 to Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein ( His take: He thought like an artist)

7 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by C. Hall

"In reviewing this old conversation, which is more and more relevant to our work in a…"

Frank Shifreen replied Aug 10, 2011 to Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein ( His take: He thought like an artist)

7 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by C. Hall

"Why have so many Indian writers, although I am not so sure they are living in India…"

Frank Shifreen replied Nov 26, 2010 to Globalisation affects creativity!

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Mr Segans view of art as conduit of information is certainly interesting especially…"

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Your point that areas and patterns of local culture are disappearing in vast swathes…"

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Hi Dr Krishna Have been so busy in Luxembourg writing and planning, making lots of…"

Frank Shifreen replied Jul 29, 2009 to Should we follow rules to create Art?

18 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Byron Levene

"Very interesting Bobby I think what could be missing in education is visual literacy…"

Frank Shifreen replied May 26, 2009 to Michio Kaku on Albert Einstein ( His take: He thought like an artist)

7 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by C. Hall

"I completely agree with you Krishna. I think There is a European bias in art. It is…"

Frank Shifreen replied Apr 21, 2009 to How can we decide who the best artists in the world are?

10 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"Nice peices Dr. Krishna I want to see them larger though to get the greater sense of…"

Frank Shifreen replied Mar 31, 2009 to I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

7 Apr 1, 2009

""Art Against War" Shows started in 2003( see poster below) and lasted till December…"

Frank Shifreen replied Mar 30, 2009 to I wrote a blog entry on my research art exhibition experiment

7 Apr 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service