SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Uncategorized (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Types of art collecors- my research paper

http://artlab.ning.com/group/artcollectorsmindreader/forum/topics/my-research-paper-1-types-of It is posted as a discussion in the group ar…

Started by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

1 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Pierre Tavlitzki

Hope this helps

My friends here are complaining about the new rule of Ning regarding friendship requests. I am sure you will know why your friendship reque…

0 Sep 1, 2009

Încurajaţi de iubire ... poem de George PENA

Vom fi împreună galopând prin univers, prin galaxii incerte şi ademenitoare; încurajaţi de iubire şi de hăitaşul vers, de declaraţii cu şi…

Started by Pena Gheorghe

5 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

succes as a artist

Just a pencil in hand and to be inspired to move the pencil I consider that success,Fame and fortune is succes in a material world,but suce…

Started by joe ceraso

1 Aug 16, 2009

Short Essay about a Giant.

Short Essay about a Giant. Netta Yudkevich. © In our days Leonardo da Vinci is a household name. It was not so until the beginning of th…

Started by Netta Yudkevich

3 Aug 6, 2009

Should we follow rules to create Art?

I feel what comes naturally from the depth of the human mind & the bottom of the heart is the real art. It should not be fenced in &…

18 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Byron Levene

Through Art A Future

♫Through Art A Future♫ great art has a quality of the eternal no prey to fashion this since the first Divine impulse to make marks on cave…

Started by Alasdair Urquhart

4 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Alasdair Urquhart

Graffiti on The Urban Surface

This is a repost of a blogpost on http://ar-chi-tect.org/ with the same title, that I wrote. I just wanted to see your opinion on the subje…

Started by Prananda Navitas

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Byron Levene

What do you do to stand out as an artist?

There are thousands of artists in the world & there are hundreds of artist network sites on the web. I myself am a member of at least a…

17 Jul 15, 2009

My 3rd Book is being Published !! Early October Release Date

My 3rd Book is being Published !! Early October Release Date My 3rd book is being published “Thoughts by Wolf” this one is for adults and…

Started by Frank (WOLF) Ball

0 Jul 4, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service