SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Catherine Mascrès's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I like art and nature. I do not destroy roses and like science for better understand…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Dec 7, 2012 to Science can tell what constitutes the beauty of a rose!

28 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"I wish you all the best Dr. Krishna. To tell you the truth I find it difficult to kn…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Aug 2, 2012 to My Research Paper on Science-Art Interactions in Asia

16 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Steven Faivus

"Thank you for sharing."

Catherine Mascrès replied Jun 25, 2012 to Father of computer science, ALAN TURING, was born 23rd June 1912

11 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by David Marshall-Marsh

"Thank you for sharing. I totally agree with your words. We all are artists. One way…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Nov 7, 2011 to AN ODE TO UNKNOWN ARTISTS

5 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa

"I see great art in the cells when I have the chance to see them through  a microscop…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Apr 20, 2011 to Is Art Antonym for Science?

91 Jun 16, 2013

"Happy New Year, Dear Dr. Krishna, may it show a global amelioration in curbing waste…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Jan 1, 2011 to A request to my artist friends: Please try to reduce your Ecological Foot Prints

18 Mar 28, 2012

"There were always sheep and always shepherds. Congratulations to the one who can rep…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Nov 20, 2010 to Globalisation affects creativity!

51 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Thank you for this very interesting, well made video. The "same" exists with men. Bu…"

Catherine Mascrès replied Sep 20, 2009 to Are women artists bad at promoting and marketing their work?

39 Aug 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service