SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Q: Do scientists take Hippocratic Oath?

Krishna: For scientists the scientific method, when strictly followed, is enough.

Q: How can we correlate spirits and ghosts with science?
Krishna: You can’t! Because science says there is no evidence for ghosts, spirits, souls or whatever.

Scientists tried their best but couldn’t find any support for what people believe in. Instead science came up with alternative explanations.

Read here what they are: Science and the paranormal

and here: Soul?! What is it according to science and scientists?

Q: What is ghost sickness?

Krishna: People who are engulfed by their dead relatives memories, fall sick,  feel weak, have loss of appetite, recurring nightmares, and a pervasive feeling of terror are supposed to be suffering from ghost sickness.

Usually almost all people grieve their loved ones’ death. But as time goes by most people come out of it. However, some people who are extremely close to the dead relative, highly sensitive, mentally weak and fearful ones cannot overcome their sorrow easily. Their condition make them ‘hallucinate ghosts’ of their dead relatives.

But they think the dead ones’ souls returned as ghosts to haunt them. Or someone did black magic on them. There is no truth in this thinking. Their own weakness and fear are responsible for this condition. It would be better for such people to consult a highly qualified psychiatrist or clinical psychologist to come out of these weaknesses, fears and the resultant condition.

Q: What are the rules for being a ghost?

Krishna: First, get into somebody’s imagination! Then screw the person’s thought process so that the person goes wild, get scared, run away and then … you have an existence and a great story!

Science and the paranormal

Q: How do you see a real ghost? Are they visible to the human eyes?

Q: What are the things people should cancel from their life?

Because … Science's rules are unyielding, they will not be bent in any way fo...

Q: When did science put a smile on your face?

"Science is heroic. It fuels the economy, it feeds the world, it fights disease" - Tom Siegfried

We owe all our lives to science. Without life, there won’t be smiles at all. It is because of science we all are here and smiling!

Q: Almost everybody I came across said  only religion can make you happy. Can science also make people happy? What is one secret science says is necessary for a happy life?

Krishna: Your Q put a smile on my face because people around you say only one thing: Science cannot understand happiness and science cannot make you happy. How misleading it is!

I am happy because I am a scientist! :) I am happy because I understood the genuine meaning of life, universe, creation and everything I came across with the help of science. Read here how: 

Science and Spirituality

Q: There are realms where science can't reach because of its limitations. How can science then decide about things like souls, ghosts and other paranormal things?

Krishna: This universe is science based and science run. There are no limitations to that. Limitations exist only in human understanding of things around. 

If science based universe has souls and ghosts, they would show up in some way or the other and throw evidence at us. The fact that we didn't get such evidence despite trying our best using modern science shows no such things exist in reality and they are just imaginations and strange primitive explanations of things a human mind couldn't comprehend during ancient times. 

Science and the paranormal

Q: Has there ever been any scientific studies done on astral projection, and if so, what was determined?

Soul?! What is it according to science and scientists?

How Genuine Science Explains Near Death Experiences

Be alert - Pseudo-Science and Anti-Science are on the Prowl!

Love Science, not its impostors!

Then read this guide to know how to trust science stories which tells you what real science is: How to trust science stories: A guide for common man

Only experts can identify the genuineness of a major scientific achievement.

Q: Ho would a person without a soul be distinguishable from a person with a soul?

Soul?! What is it according to science and scientists?

Q: What is the right time when a ghost comes in the night and starts disturbing people?

Krishna: The right time is the moment when the hallucinating material you took or breathing unknowingly starts affecting your brain. Or your fear is blocking your mind. Or the electro-magnetic radiation or low frequency sounds start tweaking your brain. Or your brain is going haywire because of the reasons mentioned in this article … Science and the paranormal
Q: How can you cure paranormal?
Krishna: Nobody can cure paranormal, only you yourself can do that by coming out of base beliefs. Read this article that would help you: Science and the paranormal
Q: Is there scientific proof that ghosts are real?

Views: 217

Replies to This Discussion

After reading my answers to the Qs people pose,  a person ( Shobhit Kediyal ) sent me this message just now:

Hello mam! I keenly wait for your answers. After reading your answers for last two months I came to know that Science is more plausible than any other field in seeking the truth of our existence. Spiritual literatures have their own beauty in teaching compassion, virtues, human values for leading a good life, but lot of Spiritual Gurus(so called) have their own propaganda in teaching gullible people about stuffs like “Kundalini”, “Aatma”, etc. After reading ur answers about science I am quite assured that these are just fairy tales disguised as Spirituality and instead of leading the people towards path of truth these things actually blind the people due to which people neither be spiritual nor scientific!!

U are really doing a great job in explaining the otherwise difficult concepts of science in comprehensive and artistic ways!! Regards 

🙏

My reply to him: Thank you so much. You really made my day!

It is people like you who are genuinely interested in science that make me go on and on!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service