SCI-ART LAB

Science, Art, Litt, Science based Art & Science Communication

Liviu Iliescu's Discussions (208)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

" I return with some additions in terms of applying the concept the continuum of bi-o…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 24, 2015 to Bi-optical (Di-optical) Art; a continuum in fine art

6 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

" Exercise composition; NN ... Study is part of a series of images that I propose as…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jun 10, 2015 to Exercise on sensation and perception in fine art.

2 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Bivolaru Carmen-Alexandrina

"Dear Carmen  I thank you for your message  Study E is one of a series of experimenta…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Mar 30, 2015 to Some developments in fine art; Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky

3 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Bivolaru Carmen-Alexandrina

"Further discussion you do, is caused by resonance creative. You participate creative…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Mar 12, 2015 to Some aspects concerning the composition of fine art, Sci- Art- Litt

3 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"fields B., F., S.,> fields Binocular Rivalry, Color Fusion, Stereoscopy.  "

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 31, 2014 to Stimulated abstraction; ad-hoc educational atmosphere

2 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"I sketched and named Psychodrom a composition that includes dominant sensory stimuli…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jun 1, 2014 to The wind and the stars in the fine art compositions; Constantin Brancusi

1 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

" "

Liviu Iliescu replied Feb 13, 2014 to An old microscope research regarded as Ready Made

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"Mr. David Camp  I thank you for attention to my discussion.  The Connection Between…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Jan 12, 2014 to The Connection Between Science and Art and Literature

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"From Wikipedia; Henri-Louis Bergson (French: [bɛʁksɔn] 18 October 1859 – 4 January 1…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Oct 27, 2013 to About traditional fine art, Readymades Marcel Duchamp, dioptical-bioptical art

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

"We may believe that Caravaggio make a director of the shadow, as if making a prophec…"

Liviu Iliescu replied Aug 14, 2013 to Mr. Orlando Serpietri I ask you permit me to address you in the discussions

2 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Liviu Iliescu

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Dr. Krishna Kumari Challa.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service